Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"November Show Coming Up"

I have not posted any work since April due to the renovation of my home and studio.
Everything is going well and most of the heavy construction is done.
Today they are installing the downstairs bathroom.
My next step is painting the walls...I have beautiful bold colors in mind!

These past couple of weeks I have been getting ready for my "One person show" Small work on paper and wood panels (November 14th through December 19th) at the Jaffrey Civic Center in NH. Over forty paintings will be exhibited. I hope some of you will be able to stop by and see my work in person.

6 comments:

Andrea and Kim said...

Hi Danielle,

I am so eager to hear all about your show. It sounds very exciting indeed.

And those renovations sound wonderful. Bold colors...that is my love, as well! I am eager to hear all about your choices and about your new studio space!

It is lovely to have you back!

sukipoet said...

I'd like to come see yr show. Is the civic center open every day? I live near Walpole NH but know where Jaffrey is although not the civic center. Hope I can make it.

~Babs said...

Welcome back Danielle!
Have missed seeing your fine work!
Too far for me to attend, of course, but MY! how I'd like to!

Edward B. Gordon said...

all the very best for your show !!!

Danielle M. Le Bris said...

THANK YOU!
Kim,
Sukipoet,
Wilsonart,
Edward B. Gordon for your good wishes about my upcoming show.
I'll let you know the results! :)

All my best,
Danielle

Lynette said...

Your work is stunning and I would love to see the show, congratulations Danielle!